Spring is almost here and Summer is not far behind! It is time to start thinking about brightening up your house.
Do you have a space on your wall that could use a signature piece? Are you looking for a new decoration for your door?
If so, Melvin Biars, owner of Floral Fashions, will be at the Library on Thursday, April 5, 2018 and Thursday, April 12, 2018 to help you create just the right wreath for Spring/Summer.
Each session will start at 5:30 PM and will last approximately 2 hours. Since each person will have a different Spring/Summer color scheme or theme in mind, attendees are asked to bring the following supplies to class:
- A 20 to 24 inch grapevine wreath
- Greenery (ivy, ferns, etc.)
- Spring/Summer flowers (forsythia, tulips, irises, lilacs, etc.)
- 5 to 10 yards of ribbon (bow size desired will determine length of ribbon). It is better to have extra than not enough!
- Any other decorations desired on your wreath
The Library will furnish the glue guns, glue sticks, and wire cutters.
Due to the individual attention each person will receive, space is limited to 12 attendees per class.
Registration is required by March 30.
To register, contact Lynn in person at the Library, call 740-446-7323 x 229, or e-mail LPauley@bossardlibrary.org with the subject heading Wreath Registration.